Management, Coordination and General AssembliesWorkpackage 1 contains all of the administrative, reporting and management aspects of the project, together with coordination of the Scientific Steering Committee.
- Co-ordination of partners and participants once per year to meet in General Assembly at the Annual Meeting.
- Coordination and assistance with administration of work package networking meetings
- Coordination across work packages for production of reports
- Coordination of Scientific steering committee
- Reporting to Commission
- Financial management
Description of work
- This work package forms the central administrative and coordination WP of the project. The administrative burden will be shared between the Co-ordinator, UCAM and MRC-MGU.
- All partners and participants will meet once a year for detailed cross-cutting and critical examination of the project, reporting and networking. (General Assembly) at the Annual Meeting
- Support of the organization and financial management of each WP by the Project Office consisting of the Project Manager, UCAM and MRC-MGU.
- Financial and scientific reporting of each WP and the overall reporting to the Commission.
- Formation of and co-ordination with the International Advisory Group (IAG).
Documents for partners and WP members
Please email email@example.com if you would like to get access to any of the documents below.